Friday 1 March 2013

I MISS HIM SO MUCH....



Dear Blog,

I meet your little brother this evening
at mall..
We had some talk.
But none of it is about you..
Even though I am so eager to ask him, 
Ask about you..
But I'm not!!
I'm not asking him, Not even a single question,
I don't know why I do not have courage to talk about you..

p/s : I miss u so mush Mr.AQ, my first love.. Am, tnggu ika dkt sna ye... Ika doakn Am tenang di alam sna.. Sblm Abg fiqri blik russia, Ika akn ziarah kubur Am lgi with baba and umi.. I really miss u.. Ika akn jalani kemoterapi lgi.. Tpi kali nie tnpa Am disisi dn smua fmly.. Ika nk brsndiri.. Dn ika tk kn lari dri hspital lgi.. Hehehe.. Tpi ika tk thu brapa lma ika akn sedar lpas kemo tu.. Ika hrap ika akn bngun sblm ika hbis cuti sem.. Huhuhu.. I really don't know.. Hope for the best, Prepared for the worse.. Dn akan ada lgi senyuman ika..
 ^_^ Peace....

No comments:

Post a Comment